Application Process and Timeline
Our application process for an individual Footprinter volunteer grant includes the following steps:
- Check you are eligible: Review the eligibility criteria.
- Submit application: Applications should be submitted via our website.
- Please first take the time to review the criteria that must be met to be eligible to apply.
- We accept applications ahead of our twice-yearly Trustee meetings. Applications must be submitted by mid-February to be considered at our May meeting or by mid-August to be considered at our November meeting.
- Interview: If successful in passing an initial screening, applicants will be asked to meet with one or more of the Trustees. Depending upon your location, interviews will either take place in person (our strong preference) or as a video call.
- Trustee Meeting: The Trustees meet twice-yearly to agree which applicants have been successful in applying for Footprinter funding.
- Note that the Trust typically receives more than double the number of applicants than it is able to support therefore the Trustees must make some difficult decisions to select Footprinters based upon the quality of application forms and interviews.
- Notification and Payment
Online application form opens in new tab.